Jolly Healthy Life (JHL) is now accepting guest posts. We will consider adding your original content to our site if it is well-written and well researched. Your article must benefit our readers, and not attempting to sell a product or service.
We accept guest posts to the following topics:
- weight loss
- women’s interests, such as parenting, and beauty.
Submission Requirements for Guest Posting
Articles for submission must be in English and previously unpublished. We will run it through Copyscape Plagiarism Checker. In case we find out that you have copied or spun the article, your post will get refused.
We allow a genuine contribution and allow one backlink to a decent site in your article.
Your Website Requirements
- The link in your submitted article must point to a quality website.
- The spam score of the site must be less than 30.
- The page that your link points should be relevant to the topics that our website covers.
- The domain mustn’t be a part of a PBN.
- It mustn’t contain copied or spun content.
- It shouldn’t contain excessive advertising, popups, pop-unders and shouldn’t redirect visitors.
- Your website must be free of malware, and shouldn’t start downloading anything.
We will check it and in case we consider it low quality, we will reject it.
Articles should be well-written, correctly punctuated, and edited for review.
Authors should not submit the same work to other websites. If we find the same post on any other domain, we will remove your guest post from JHL.
In sending your article to JHL for publication, the submitter testify that the work is original and that they are the author, it has not been published, and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
- The length of articles must be greater than 800 words but should not exceed 5,000 words.
- All citations should be in endnotes.
- Number endnotes with Arabic numbers.
How to Submit an Article for Guest Posting
An e-mail with the article to JHL should be sent to [email protected]
Use “Submission” as the subject of the email. You should include your name, the title of the article, and relevant information about you. Attach your article for submission to the e-mail message.
Acceptable File Types:
Text files (.txt) or MS Word as e-mail attachments. Alternatively, you may paste the text directly into your e-mail.
Images, if any should be in jpg format.
Submitting an article for guest posting is free of charge.
In submitting your work to JHL, authors agree to the policies of JHL. We reserve the right to make final decisions in all cases. Articles accepted for publication are copyrighted by JHL.
If we choose to publish your guest post, we will contact you within 5 working days. For this reason, please ensure your contact details are correct.