A medical alert system is an essential life-saving tool for aging people and those with medical conditions. Philips Lifeline enables seniors and people with medical conditions to maintain their independence.
Why spend style="text-align: center;" per day on this high tech equipment?
More than one out of four people older than 65 falls each year.
Accidents are happening to most of them at home and many times when they are alone.
Some medical conditions that make older folks more susceptible to falls:
- Taking some medicines, such as sedatives
- Overall weakness
- Poor balance
- Difficulties with walking
- Vision problems
- Orientation difficulties
We endorse the well respected Philips Lifeline, the leader in fall detection
Apart from falls, other, life-threatening emergencies need immediate medical intervention:
- Cardiac arrest
- Food poisoning
- Hypoglycemia or as also known as low blood sugar
- Panic attack
- Got lost
Philips Lifeline is Lifesaver in Crisis
Not only older adults who often in need of immediate help. People with disabilities need help too.
People with medical conditions can live independently and in safety, if having a Philips medical alert system
- People with Alzheimer’s
- Having Type 1 diabetes
|The alert system can find your missing parents, using GPS technology in case they got lost somewhere.|
Don’t even have to talk — push the button on the pendant or the wristband, and the help on the way.
The alert system will know the location and the help is on the way at once.
- Philips Lifeline GoSafe service gives you a waterproof pendant with AutoAlert fall detection and cellular function with GPS.
- In case, you get into trouble away from home, push the button for help.
- The emergency response system will dispatch the relevant emergency unit at once: ambulance, police, or the fire brigade.
The benefits of the Philips Lifeline medical alert system:
- 24/7 support
- Fall detection
- Personal care plan
- Recommended by doctors
- Serving people in the USA since 1974
- Ability to remain independent
- Easy to use
In Emergency, the Philips Pendant Saves Life!