Have you ever thought of fueling your body with HUMIC ACID, FULVIC ACID?
What is HUMIC ACID?
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural decay of plant and animal materials. These organic acids are found in prehistoric deposits.
The humic matter is formed through the chemical and biological humification of plant and animal matter and through the biological activities of microorganisms.
HUMIC ACID can be found in four places: America, China, Germany, and Hungary.
Benefits on the internal organs:
– bind harmful free radicals
– high antioxidant content
– restore the acid-base balance of the body
– organic mineral complexes contribute to the absorption of nutrients by penetrating the cell wall.
– cellular level cleansing agents that can transform inorganic substances into organic ones and promote their absorption into the body at the cellular level.
– can boost the activity of certain other substances (e.g. Q10, flavonoids, polyphenols).
– skin regenerating
– cell renewal
– antiviral effects
– can block the harmful effects of UV radiation.
How about enjoying sugar-free quality Belgium chocolate with Humic acid?
You want to stay in shape and meanwhile also eat chocolate without guilt?
There is chocolate on the market which not just tastes good but it can also help with cravings and even with losing weight!
How is that possible?
Thanks to the psyllium seed husk added in the chocolate. Consuming 1-2 pieces of this chocolate before bigger meals a day can help control hunger with its water-absorbing capacity. For this reason, it’s best to drink at least 200 ml of water after consumption! And let’s not forget the added Humic acid in each piece of chocolate which fuels your body with the 80-90 organic minerals, microelements, and trace elements.